Saturday, October 13, 2018

Mr. Mirave Lebanon from Israel Shares Liver Cancer and Liver Transplant Success Story with Dr Mohammed Rela

Hi,

My name is Mirave Lebanon from Israel
. I found a one-stop shop for liver treatment with Dr Mohammed Rela best liver transplant surgeon in Chennai. I somehow had to find hope. Being caught off guard by a dual diagnosis of liver cancer and hepatitis C had been hard enough. But then to learn that the disease had destroyed his liver was devastating. Today Mirave Lebanon knows his hope paid off.

Patient review for Dr. Mohamed Rela

“Back in spring 2013, I couldn’t make it to my upstairs apartment without nearly collapsing. Afraid I was experiencing heart problems, I went to an urgent care center in my hometown of Israel, which in turn sent me to a hospital emergency department. I was surprised to learn how sick I was. The hospital gave me six pints of blood because I was bleeding internally. I barely had any blood left. The bleeding had been caused by cirrhosis of the liver, which causes blood vessels to dilate. After being referred to a gastroenterologist, I learned that the cirrhosis was caused by untreated hepatitis C. To make matters worse, I also had liver cancer.  The gastroenterologist immediately referred me to one of liver institute in Israel to seek the expert care the doctors here decided I had NASH (nonalcoholic steatohepititis). In spite of their diagnosis, I was not happy with my care or the level of service. The hospital preferred a living donor transplant and finding a donor was up to me. They finally put me on their transplant list. Here is how it happened.

As I continued to do some research, I learned about the success of liver transplant surgery, but now needed to find a trusted liver transplant surgeon.  In my research I came across Dr Mohammed Rela who is associated as head and chief surgeon with department of HPB & Liver Transplant Surgery at Global Hospitals in Chennai, India. Having performed over 3000 liver transplant surgeries so far, he is the most prominent surgeon known for his expertise on liver transplantation and hepatopancreatobiliary (HPB) surgery. Who seemed to be the most experienced liver transplant surgeon in the country. I consulted with Dr Mohammed Rela on his Email-id- dr.rela@forerunnershealthcare.com regarding the other options offered to me. He has a long tradition of success in treating all forms of acute and chronic liver disease, including cirrhosis, hepatitis and cancer. He takes on some of the most difficult cases in liver transplant, including retransplantation, transplant of obese recipients and transplantation of patients with portal vein thrombosis. This gave me some hope.

With liver transplant consultant Dr. Mohamed Rela liver transplant surgeon Chennai, he understands that every overseas patient has different needs and his dedicated team is here to ensure personalized guidance throughout their treatment & stay in India. His International Patient Services team assists patients in connecting you with the surgeon for medical opinion, providing cost estimates for the treatment and coordinating appointments and admissions as per patient’s travel dates.  Dr Rela explained to me that he was going to eventually need a transplant and offered to introduce him to the team at Global Hospitals in Chennai, India We flew to India and decided to book and appointment with Dr Mohammed Rela top liver transplant surgeon in India. After completing my living-donor liver transplant evaluation at he confirmed mine was the right match with my mother. Words cannot express my joy in hearing that. It is still hard for me to believe. I become very emotional every time I relive the conversation. I and my mother duo scheduled my surgery for 2 days later. We were always healthy folks, so, we weren’t really ones to know about this type of disease and procedure. But, Dr Mohammed Rela, the coordinators, and the team truly explained how the liver works, the surgery, and how you would feel after.  He explained everything and went really in-depth. He even drew pictures to make sure I understood exactly what I could expect from the surgery.

The night before the surgery was the only time I got nervous. I was more scared and worried for my mother than for me, just hoping this would work for him. Dr Mohammed Rela did the most wonderful job. We put our life in his hands, and he did his job. That’s what brought us through this. I walked that whole hospital floor the very next day after surgery. Both I and my mother recovered well and were discharged from the Global Hospitals in Chennai in record time – four days for my mother and seven days for me."

"I am indebted to Dr Rela and all the staff members at Global Hospitals in Chennai, who without exception were professional, compassionate and kind. However, I am most indebted to my mother who donated her part of liver and the family."

If anyone who looking for liver transplant surgery with Dr. Mohamed Rela in India, They can directly contact to Dr. Rela 

Call at : +91-9371136499 

OR 

Email at - dr.rela@forerunnershealthcare.com


Website- https://www.forerunnershealthcare.com/dr-mohammed-rela-top-liver-transplant-surgeon-global-hospital-chennai-hyderabad.html

1 comment:

Read More Patient Reviews: