Monday, October 8, 2018

My Total Knee Replacement Surgery By Dr. SKS Marya Orthopedic Surgeon Medanta Hospital Gurgaon Proved Not Less Than Magic: Mr. Yusuf from Bangladesh

"Hi, this is Yusuf Jamal from Bangladesh; I recently had my surgery that proved very much Affordable Total Knee replacement Surgery in my neighboring country. Thanks to the talented surgeon like Dr. SKS Marya Orthopaedic Surgeon Medanta Hospital Gurgaon, I was bogged down with my ailment at the knee that allowed me to find out options outside my country. Since I was not getting the proper treatment here and all I can find is the primary healthcare options, which had its own obvious limitations. The hospitals used traditional methods to treat, which was both time consuming and costly as well. I knew that India is better in terms of quality healthcare services, which offered me high quality healthcare care services and that too at affordable cost, which claims to say that I can get my total knee replacement surgery with high quality.  This was so obvious option available to us in our country; hence I started pursuing in this direction.

Patient review for Dr. SKS Marya

As I started exploring about the high quality and Affordable Total Knee replacement Surgery, I found many options but soon got to know that there several good names in the list of surgeons which include Dr. SKS Marya Orthopaedic Surgeon Medanta Hospital Gurgaon. I then started looking on the ways of pursuing this surgery seeking the help of competitive medical service provider company as these groups help a lot in fixing things right. I checked a number of medical service provider company and found one that exclusively deals with offering joint replacement and repair surgery services and it was having one of the best doctors like Dr. SKS Marya India and the best hospitals dealing with these issues. So, with all positive points about this group, I started communicating with them and found them too professional in this domain.

Their email communication and talks over phone were quick and professional and they satisfied me with the solution they offered me in the form of an Affordable Total Knee replacement Surgery. And the best was the quality as I would be getting the surgery done by a competitive surgeon from India called Dr. SKS Marya Orthopaedic Surgeon Medanta Hospital Gurgaon. So, after comparing their cost and other services offered by them and others, I finally got the one to pursue my surgery. I then researched the group to finally get the surgery done right on time. I gave my consent and then started my medical visa procedure which soon helped me to find the solution for the same. In this way, my journey started for my treatment and I got the visa which soon allowed me to reach New Delhi. I soon reached and was picked up by the company’s rep.

He was a polite and gentleman person and disclosed the plan they have chalked out for me in India to pursue the affordable total knee replacement surgery. Once I settled down, I had one thing in mind – to meet the doctor and soon got the appointment of the surgeon called Dr. SKS Marya Orthopaedic Surgeon Medanta Hospital Gurgaon. The doctor helped me to gain the confidence and soon helped me come out from the issues. I got a couple of tests done and the result soon decided my day of surgery which was just the next evening. I soon was dawned with the day that carried out the surgery. My surgery was successful and I was taken to the recovery room. I recovered from the injury and soon said bye to the pain I had in my knee with the surgery. I thank my surgeon Dr. SKS Marya Orthopaedic Surgeon Medanta Hospital Gurgaon for being so kind to me. Also, I thank my medical tourism company for managing the entire - Affordable Total Knee replacement Surgery with great success."

If any one looking for best joint replacement surgeon  in India, Here is the contact details of Dr. SKS Marya.

Email Address: dr.sksmarya@jointsurgeryhospital.com

Call Or Whats App Num: +91 - 9765025331


Website: https://jointreplacementsurgeryhospitalindia.com/consult-dr-sks-marya-best-orthopedic-surgeon-medanta-gurgaon-delhi.html

1 comment:

  1. I underwent knee replacement surgery last month, and now I am almost fit. While Dr. Harshwardhan can be a good option, I chose to have my surgery performed by Dr. Atul Mishra, who is the best orthopedist in Delhi NCR .

    ReplyDelete

Read More Patient Reviews: