Wednesday, October 17, 2018

UK Patient Undergoes Life Changing Stem Cell Therapy In India

“Hello, I am Adrienne from UK. It was a terrible time for me, when my daughter was detected with Sickle Cell Disease and I am so happy that I chose Stem Cell Therapy in India as the right cure for her.”

stem cell therapy success stories in india

“She was detected while she was a baby and the doctors told me that in this disorder, the oxygen-carrying Red Blood cells in the body become crescent-shaped, sticky, and vulnerable to clumping, causing hindrance in smooth blood flow. She used to suffer excruciating pain because of the blocked blood vessels. With medications and regular blood transfusions, my daughter managed to do well. But it started getting scarier because problems started piling up, when my kid reached adulthood. A badly-matched blood transfusion triggered a bunch of unwanted health issues and immunity problems.”

“To add to all this, after a Gall Bladder surgery, her Kidneys stopped functioning properly, which landed us in a very urgent situation. Her doctor suggested that I should find out more about Stem Cell Therapy, which is one of the most revolutionary treatment techniques. I started researching more about it over the internet, and to my surprise, I came across several patients with Sickle Cell Disease, who have benefited from this treatment option. However, I was very disheartened to find out the expenses associated with Stem Cell treatment in my country. So, I looked for better priced options and came across a group called Tour2india4health in India, which has Medical Tour services for patients suffering from every kind of medical condition and I was happy to see that it has services for affordable cost stem cell therapy best hospitals in india too.”

“The medical condition that she was suffering from was not easy to bear with and thus I was in desperate need for the suitable treatment. Without thinking much, I sent my queries to the group. The group’s representative sent me all the relevant information and packages details, which was extremely cost-effective because being such an advanced treatment, I had assumed it to be very high-priced. Not wasting further time, I gave a go ahead so that the group could take it further. Very soon, they sent the medical visa for me and my daughter, arranged our traveling, stay and hospital appointments as well. It was very relieving for me as I didn’t have to worry about anything at all.”

“In the next few days, when everything was settled, I was on the way to Mumbai in India, with my daughter for Stem Cell Therapy in India. As my daughter was not in a suitable condition, Tour2india4health arranged for an ambulance pick up for my daughter. We were taken straightway to the hospital, where she was examined thoroughly by the Stem Cell Therapy expert. After some evaluation tests were done, the doctor started with the treatment the very next day. The surgeon injected healthy Stem Cells into her bloodstream hoping that it would repair the damaged tissues and it did prove helpful and the results were very positive.”

“The recovery was unbelievably smooth, and my daughter felt very comfortable as a patient – all thanks to the doctor and his team, who were continually at their toes while looking after her. During the recovery, she was also given Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, which proved very beneficial for her. The representatives of Tour2india4health ensured that I did not come across any hiccups throughout my stay in India. In fact, they followed-up till I and my daughter were back home safely. I can very confidently say that my Stem Cell Therapy in India was one of the best health-related decisions that I have taken till date."

"That my daughter is hale and hearty today, the whole credit goes to the Indian doctors and the extremely efficient team of Tour2india4health. I extend my heartfelt gratitude for the same.”

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Valuable information.Really useful information. Thank you so much for sharing. It will help everyone.

    SASVBA Delhi provides inclusive MIS Institute in Delhi The extensive hands-on training provided by the MIS Training Institute in Delhi is equipped with live projects and simulations
    A management information system is an information system used for decision-making, and for the coordination, control, analysis, and visualization of information in an organization.

    FOR MORE INFO:

    ReplyDelete

Read More Patient Reviews: