Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Mikhail Underwent a Successful Brain Tumours Surgery at Best Neuro Surgery Hospital India

 

Nobody expects a brain tumor to enter their life; however, when it does, there are a lot of unanswered question that evidently come up. What does a cancer survivor look like? Are they skinny, do they have hair? Do they look sick? Are they young or old? For Russian resident Mikhail , not only did he survive a deadly form of brain tumor, but today he shares his story of survivorship.

 “I’m 40 years old from Russia. Around two years in advance, I was identified with brain tumor. My life was forever changed when after I heard my diagnoses,” recalls Mikhail. The suspicion of brain tumor started after it began taking its toll on Mikhail’s health, “I was experiencing severe headaches, and I knew something was wrong. When the outcomes of the MRI came back and the health practitioner told me I had a brain tumor, I felt like screaming. I was devastated and cried uncontrollably. “Why me, Lord?” I yelled.”

Brain Tumours Surgery at Best Neuro Surgery Hospital India


Afraid and unsure about what he should do next, Mikhail got in touch with Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant. “The consultant become a godsend I inform you, they helped me thru the worst period of my life.” after speaking to his case supervisor, Mikhail felt a huge burden turned into off his shoulders, “I felt a huge burden being lifted off my shoulders; it gave me hope that I can fight the tumor with the help of doctors in India”. After reviewing multiple hospitals with her Case Manager, Mikhail decided to get treated at best neuro surgery hospital India. The case manager explained me the entire procedure and assisted me to choose the best healthcare facility; the whole process was smooth and encouraging.”

Mikhail arrived in India for his appointment with best neurosurgeon of Mumbai. After going through an MRI scan, best neurosurgeon of Mumbai informed Mikhail that he had a Meningioma tumor and that he would need surgery as soon as possible. Two days later, Mikhail was ready for his brain tumor removal. “I was very worried before the surgical procedure, however after having discussion with best neurosurgeon of Mumbai who made me put at ease for the process.” During the surgery at best neuro surgery hospital India, best neurosurgeon of Mumbai, removed almost 95% of the brain tumor, which turned out to be glioblastoma (a malignant tumor affecting the brain or may be spine), “I did not sense any ache once I came in conscious after the system, but I was unable to move my leg and arm freely. I could just wiggle my right thumb a touch bit. Three days later, I was placed into recuperation, then subsequently into rehab.” 

“After few days, I was able to make movements in my arm and then leg little. Two weeks after surgery, I was eating without any help, walking with a walker and visiting the Café Coffee Day shop downstairs” recalls Mikhail. Mikhail was discharged subsequently, returned to Russia fully satisfied with how his recovery was progressing.

 Now back in Russia, Mikhail sends his love, “The amazing doctors, nurses and therapists at best neuro surgery hospital India, took excellent care of me and pushed me to get better each day. Their positive attitudes were contagious. Everybody from the receptionists to the cab driver was considerate and truly caring.” Dheeraj Bojwani Consultant thanks Mikhail for giving us the opportunity to help his find best neuro surgery hospital India and assist her during her trip to India.

1 comment:

  1. Best Doctors in India - Alalfiya Medi Tour is one of the best medical tourism web portals in India. If you are facing some diseases and planning a medical tour to India then you can detail complete details about medical tourism in India at alfiyameditour.com free of cost. We have a list of top hospitals, best doctors in all the top cities in India. View the list of best doctors given below -
    Dr. Akshay Tiwari

    Dr. Amitabh Singh

    Dr. A K Banerji

    Dr. IPS Oberoi

    Dr. Rajeev Verma

    Dr. A S Soin

    Dr. Hari Goyal

    Dr. Amit K Devra

    ReplyDelete

Read More Patient Reviews: